Saving The Earth One Cloth Diaper At A Time

20 February 2010

Soil Blocking Saturday





After I came home from the market today, I decided to ignore my horrible cold and venture out to enjoy the nice weather.












My husband and I went out to our shed, and gathered all of the ingredients we needed to make soil blocks.











After we had mixed the base fertilizer with the soil mixture...












We grabbed the soil blocker and got to work.













We planted 10 Black Eyed Susan Vine Climbers, and 25 Basil seeds.







This is just the tip of the iceberg. But that is alright. Most of my seeds I can't start for two more weeks at least. It was nice to spend some time working outside with my husband. We made our soil blocks, then we tidied up the mess that winter had left in our yard.


1 comment: